The following Community-Based Organizations are funded for Fiscal Year 2019-2020:
1. 1736 Family Crisis Center
2. Affordable Living for the Aging
3. Antelope Valley Partners for Health
4. Boys & Girls Clubs of Whittier
5. Eastmont Community Center
6. Florence Firestone Chamber of Commerce
7. Housing Rights Center
8. Los Angeles Conservation Corps, Inc.
9. New Horizons Caregivers Group
10. Pacific Asian Consortium in Employment
12. Quality of Life Center
13. Samuel Dixon Family Health Center, Inc.
14. Santa Clarita Valley Committee on Aging Corp.
15. Shelter Partnership, Inc.
16. South Bay Workforce Investment Board, Inc.
17. St. Joseph Center
18. The People Concern
19. Topanga Community Club
20. Wayfinder Family Services
21. West Angeles Community Development Corporation
22. Wilmington Community Clinic
24. YWCA of Greater Los Angeles
The following Los Angeles County Departments are funded for Fiscal Year 2019-2020:
1. County of Los Angeles, Department of Consumer and Business Affairs
2. County of Los Angeles, Department of Parks and Recreation
3. County of Los Angeles, Department of Regional Planning
4. County of Los Angeles, Public Library
5. County of Los Angeles, Sheriff's Department
To view PDF files located on this site
Program access, facility access, and publications may be provided in an alternative means and formats upon request.
Los Angeles County Development Authority
700 West Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801 Telephone: (626) 262-4511 TDD: (626) 943-3898
Google Translate Disclaimer